November 27, 2012

Animal Magnetism

The Salty Hanger :: Animal Magnetism

The Salty Hanger :: Animal Magnetism

The Salty Hanger :: Animal Magnetism

The Salty Hanger :: Animal Magnetism

The Salty Hanger :: Animal Magnetism


Dress - Kate Spade // Cardigan - Lauren Ralph Lauren // Tights - J.Crew {similar here and here} // Shoes - Nine West {similar here} // Jewelry - Kate Spade {similar here and here}, J.Crew, Target // Sunnies - Gucci {similar here}

I know animal prints are hot right now, but I've been harboring an irrational fear of them. I think it has something to do with my Jersey Girl roots. I'm afraid my east coast heritage makes me predisposed to abuse animal stylings (please see Snookie and the rest of the Jersey Shore cast for what should be grounds for creating a special PETA task force). So here I am, dipping my toe into the shallow end of the animal kingdom of the fashion world. Maybe I feel a kindred connection to the zebra print because it's almost like nautical stripes. Almost.

1 comment: