November 7, 2012

Falling Down

The Salty Hanger :: Falling Down

The Salty Hanger :: Falling Down

The Salty Hanger :: Falling Down
Summer                                                      Fall

Sweater - GAP {similar here} // Dress - Velvet // Boots - Madden Girl {similar here} // Jewelry - J.Crew {similar here}, Target, Unknown (owl necklace from a boutique in Berlin,Germany) // Sunnies - Tory Burch

As a chronic closet reorganizer, I often search for an excuse to rotate clothes in or out of my main closet, always hoping to make what's in there seem new again. When the seasons start shifting, I'm usually quick to banish my summer dresses into the far corners of the guest room closet. But this year I'm trying to strip my wardrobe of the seasonal labels they've been tagged with in years past. I've decided to grant an extended hall pass to a few key pieces by "Fall"ing them down- or rather, adding some fall-friendly accessories that make the dress stretch into the next season.

This printed strapless dress happens to be sporting some autumnal colors so pairing with a cozy sweater and comfy boots was an easy match. And did I mention it's finally below triple digits here? TGIF- Thank god it's fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment