December 6, 2012

Cordially Yours

The Salty Hanger :: Cordially Yours

The Salty Hanger :: Cordially Yours

The Salty Hanger :: Cordially Yours


Jacket - J.Crew {similar here, here and here} // Shirt - J.Crew {similar here} // Abercrombie & Fitch {similar here} // Tights - Target // Boots - Madden girl {similar here} // Jewelry - Target, H&M, Michael Kors // Sunnies - Tory Burch

Corduroy is a fabric that just doesn't get enough real estate in my closet. I only have three cord pieces that just happen to all be skirts. Yes, I am guilty of falling into a shopping rut sometimes. This is clearly one of those times. Good thing there's a rainbow of corduroy pants calling me from the local J.Crew Factory Store. Seems like a perfectly legitimate excuse to squeeze in one more self-serving shopping trip before I try to abstain from non gift-giving purchases for the next 3 weeks. Fingers crossed this doesn't land me on the "naughty" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment