December 1, 2012

Working White

The Salty Hanger :: Working White

The Salty Hanger :: Working White

The Salty Hanger :: Working White

The Salty Hanger :: Working White


Top - J.Crew // Pants - AG Adriano Goldschmid {similar here and here} // Shoes - Tory Burch // Jewelry - H&M, Macy's, Michael Kors, Tory Burch {similar here} // Sunnies - Tory Burch

Las Vegas has a sort of "fake fall" that consists of a few weeks below triple digits before the desert jumps head first into a relatively mild winter. After 11 years on the west side, my blood-thinned wimpy self thinks it's freezing. Still, I'm pretty sure east coast readers would stab me with an icicle if I claimed winter hardship in their presence.

As an homage to the end of these transitional few weeks, I busted out my white skinnies and got to work. Literally. Have I mentioned that the no dress code thing at my office is pretty sweet? One point for ad agencies across the nation- even in this post-Mad Men, whiskey-less world.

4 comments:

  1. First off...I love the entire outfit! Secondly, a 40-50 degree drop with no easing into it, sucks! Damn it, 75 is cold! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for understanding my pain, Phoenix ;-)

      Delete
  2. Cute look! Loving your necklace and flats!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Giovanna! Flats have become the "grown up" footwear choice in my wardrobe in place of my old standby, flip flops. I'm always on the hunt for cute and comfy ones to add to the family. Cheers!

      Delete