January 31, 2013

Check Mates

The Salty Hanger :: Check Mates

The Salty Hanger :: Check Mates

The Salty Hanger :: Check Mates

The Salty Hanger :: Check Mates

Sweater - J.Crew // Shirt - J.Crew // Jeans - American Eagle // Boots - Hunter // Jewelry - Macy's, Michael Kors, Vinyard Vines, Lilly Pulitzer, Tory Burch {similar here}

Between the shrunken gingham squares that remind me of a tiny checkerboard and the bold dots that resemble a monochromatic Twister mat, I might be a game night waiting to happen in this outfit. Too bad the front pockets are fake on my jeggings. I've got nowhere to stash Monopoly money (don't judge- I know they're one step away from spandex). Maybe I should just stick to Words With Friends.

1 comment:

  1. Love it Michele! I have the Hunter boots too--in gray--they are the best!

    ReplyDelete