April 20, 2013

Tiny Bubbles


The Salty Hanger :: Tiny Bubbles

The Salty Hanger :: Tiny Bubbles

The Salty Hanger :: Tiny Bubbles

Shirt - J.Crew // Skirt - Alfani {similar here} // Tights - Target // Shoes - Calvin Klein // Jewelry - J.Crew {similar here and here}, Michael Kors, Target

If you take a gander at my WANTED: A Bigger Closet outfit inspiration board on Pinterest, you'll likely see the ubiquitous J.Crew Bubble Necklace (or various imitators) featured in quite a few of my favorite pins. Over time, I've developed a serious accessory crush on the necklace. Then, one fine October morning at the J.Crew Factory Store in Vero Beach, I found the minty version in stock AND on sale. Of course I snapped it up immediately, only to banish it to my closet for 6 cold months. It seems the necklace pairs well with much of my wardrobe, sans the sweatpants and hoodie combo that had become my "extended maternity leave" uniform of choice. Enter the new, improved (and gainfully employed) version of me and my sadly neglected piece of frosting finally gets some action. I think I'll be feeling a little bubbly this spring.

1 comment:

  1. Love this look! What a great top and amazing necklace! Love the color!

    -SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete