June 24, 2013

Lemon Zest

The Salty Hanger :: Lemon Zest (Yellow Cardigan + Cobalt Jeans)

The Salty Hanger :: Lemon Zest (Yellow Cardigan + Cobalt Jeans)

Cardigan - Banana Republic {similar here and here}/ Tank - J.Crew/ Pants - J.Crew/ Shoes - Tory Burch/ Jewelry - Michael Kors, Anthropologie, Macy's, J.Crew {similar here and here}/ Sunnies - Gucci

The summer sun has been a little sluggish about making its appearance here in Maine. We keep being teased with a gorgeous day sprinkled here and there, mixed with multi-day torrents of rain that have me wondering (just a little bit) if we've moved to the Amazon. This hasn't stopped me from trying to blind my co-workers with bright colors. In fact, I think it's upped the ante on vision-impairing hues. Case in point, this spunky mix of a bright yellow cardi, cobalt blue jeans and a punch of teal with the repeat-offending bubble necklace (last seen HERE). If mother nature won't give me a reliable dose of sunshine, I'll make my own. So there. (This is the blog equivalent of sticking one's tongue out, in case you were wondering).

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your shoes!!! Such a cheery outfit. Adorable! :)

    xoxo

    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelly!

      TB Flats are the best :-)

      -M

      Delete