January 15, 2014

Two Faced

The Salty Hanger :: Two Faced (sequin sweater + black leggings)

Chelsea & Violet Sweater // Vineyard Vines Whale Tee (similar) // Black Leggings // Lucky Brand black riding boots (similar) // J.Crew Earrings (similar) // Smith Chemist Sunglasses

FYI- I have a thing for sequins. I'm not really sure where this love of sparkle stems from. Growing up as a dirt-loving tomboy, my interest in fashion at all is quite perplexing (Umbro soccer shorts were my go-to casual wear for most of high school- the uglier the color combo, the better). Nevertheless, a sweater with sequins "appropriate" for daytime wear was too good to pass up. And yes, I'm aware that the mystery lady on my top might be a smidge cooler than me.  But could she pull off a men's t-shirt and nylon shorts like the mid-90s version of yours truly? Doubtful.

The Salty Hanger :: Two Faced (sequin sweater + black leggings)

The Salty Hanger :: Two Faced (J.Crew Earrings)

The Salty Hanger :: Two Faced (sequin sweater + black leggings)

3 comments: