March 12, 2014

Bull Rider

The Salty Hanger :: Bull Rider #JCrew #GAP #BananaRepublic #Target


Somebody around here (*queue Blake Shelton finger point*) thought it would be a great idea to give up Red Bull for Lent. A week into that epic decision, I've found myself slumped over my keyboard and lightly snoring by 2pm each day of this past workweek. Thankfully the community candy/pretzel stash has enabled me to plow through the remaining hours of those days, despite being without my afternoon injection of liquid wings. Unfortunately, my nighttime cleaning routine has been completely abandoned. I've been in bed no later than 8:30pm every night (with a handful of 7:30pm turn-ins). The laundry pile is starting to rival the vertical feet of Mt. Washington. When I finally get around to wrangling the mound, I might make a bumper sticker that reads "This Washing Machine Conquered Mt. Lazy" to commemorate the battle our trusty Maytag is about to endure.

The Salty Hanger :: Bull Rider #JCrew #GAP #BananaRepublic

The Salty Hanger :: Bull Rider #JCrew #GAP #BananaRepublic

The Salty Hanger :: Bull Rider #JCrew #GAP #BananaRepublic #BabyGap #Pediped

The Salty Hanger :: Bull Rider #JCrew #GAP #BananaRepublic

The Salty Hanger :: Bull Rider #JCrew #GAP #BananaRepublic #Target

8 comments:

  1. OMG he is just cute as a button and so is this outfit. Love your blog

    xo
    Camille
    Guilty of Glitz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look! Love the stripes underneath :)

    xx
    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelly! I clearly have an addiction to stripes - ha!

      Delete
  3. SO cute-- I love the primary-colored brights of this outfit!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! Trying to will warmer temps by wearing bright colors - not sure if it's working, though :-(

      Delete
  4. What a fun color and pattern combo - I adore this look!

    ReplyDelete