April 23, 2014

Peter Cottontail

Easter Sunday Family Pic // The Salty Hanger

Nugget: Baby Gap Blazer // Children's Place Oxford Shirt // Clip-On Tie (similar) // Baby Gap Chinos // Pediped Jake Sneakers // Straw Fedora (similar)

Ahh, Easter. How you toy with my emotions, making me think it's time to break out a dress and sandals even though temps are still firmly in the 50s. While you may have fooled me into wearing a seasonally inappropriate outfit, I was at least wise enough to layer up the nugget for our first annual Backyard Egg Hunt. And I'm proud to say the little man NAILED IT! Without hesitation, he snatched the basket out of my hand, hiked it over his shoulder and went to work collecting every last plastic egg that had been scattered around the yard by the husband Easter Bunny. 
I'd say it was a pretty eggsellent showing for his first hunt.

P.S. Apologies for that last bit of caffeine-induced punnery. Lent is over and the 'Bull' is back- woot!

Navy Blue Dress + Lobster Scarf + Jack Rogers // The Salty Hanger

Toddler Boy Style // The Salty Hanger

Toddler Boy Style // The Salty Hanger
  
Toddler Boy Style // The Salty Hanger

Toddler Boy Style // The Salty Hanger

Toddler Boy Style // The Salty Hanger

4 comments: