April 1, 2014

Spot On

Printed Blouse + Skinny Jeans // The Salty Hanger


While my mom was up from the Garden State this past weekend, she offered FREE babysitting services on Saturday night. Needless to say, we jumped at the chance to finally cash in our anniversary gift from her (a giftcard to the Royal River Grillhouse that we'd been hoarding for the past 10 months) sans a certain tiny dining companion.

It was glorious. Our table was perched in the loft and tucked next to a window - the perfect spot for admiring the amazing water views. We stuffed ourselves with great food and tasty spirits while enjoying the live entertainment (two singer/guitarists) all without a single morsel of food being flung on the ground in a festive manner.

Unfortunately, we had the bright idea to have dinner early so we'd be home in time to help put the nugget to bed. We had barely walked through the door (WARNING: if you're squeamish, now would be a good time to stop reading this post) when our offspring upchucked all over himself and his Nana. One emergency bath and laundry session later, all of the restorative effects of our date night had officially been erased. It's a good thing that kid is cute.

Kate Spade Say Yes "Mrs" Necklace // The Salty Hanger

Printed Blouse + Skinny Jeans + Michael Kors Watch // The Salty Hanger

Nine West Counter Riding Boots // The Salty Hanger

Printed Blouse + Skinny Jeans + Michael Kors Watch // The Salty Hanger

Printed Blouse + Skinny Jeans + Kate Spade "Mrs" Necklace // The Salty Hanger

6 comments:

  1. Love this top. It really pops, and you styled it so cute. Great post

    xo
    Camille
    Guilty of Glitz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when my sister was little and she puked all over my birthday celebration..it's a good thing she was cute too, because I wanted to smack her! At least you got to enjoy the dinner beforehand, and I really love the print on your blouse.

    Brittney

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha - that is an amazing story, Brittney! You also reaffirmed why being an only-child had some perks growing up ;-)

      -M

      Delete
  3. Haha, love the little story that went along with this post ;) Such a cute outfit too! May have to snag the BR top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Catie! The shirt is no longer available online, but I think I spotted it in the sale section in my local store last Sunday. I couldn't bring myself to check the sale price, though, since I'd just ripped the tags off my shirt the night before - ack!
      -M

      Delete