May 22, 2014

Bat Girl

Baseball Tee + Heels // The Salty Hanger

Linen Baseball Tee // Matchstick Jeans // Nine West Pumps (similar) // Circle Necklace // Daisy Bracelet // Michael Kors Watch // Tory Burch Aviators // Yankees Hat (similar)

Confession alert - I throw like a girl. I consider myself a reasonably athletic person. I can usually return a tennis serve (if it's under 20 mph), I'm a relentless (and really slow) runner, and I'm a pretty awesome skier. But when it comes to throwing a ball, or actually any object, all bets are off. That's part of what's so awesome about baseball tees. I can own/wear as many of these bad boys as I want, all the while completely sucking at the sport that inspired the trend.

Oh, and Go Yankees!
Baseball Tee + Yankees Hat // The Salty Hanger

Baseball Tee + Yankees Hat // The Salty Hanger

And a Then/Now shot for #TBT...
Throwback Thursday // The Salty Hanger

4 comments:

  1. Love it! You look so skiiinyyy. Hate you. (not really)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I remember you being VERY athletic in high school...

      Delete
  2. amazing sporty look :) pretty you :)
    http://www.docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is the photo of you from childhood?! I love this look :)

    xx
    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete