May 1, 2014

I (still) do.

Photo by 8twenty8 Studios

Holy cow! I can't believe it's been four years since Chad and I tied the knot. In another 5 months we will officially be married for more years than we dated. I suppose time does fly when you're having fun. It certainly flies when you're busy hitting some major life milestones like having a baby, moving cross-country, starting new jobs, buying a house, buying a snow blower, surviving a full winter in Maine, wishing we had planned a trip to Florida back in January...

To my husband/ best friend - Happy Anniversary! 
There's no one I'd rather play Rock-Paper-Scissors with to escape changing a dirty diaper.

Photo by 8twenty8 Studios

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Congratulations. That's absolutely amazing. The snow blower comment was too funny ;)

    HAPPY FRIDAY! Hope you two have a lovely celebratory weekend together!

    xx
    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelly! It was a great weekend, for sure - especially with some warmth and sunshine on Saturday!

      Delete