May 8, 2014

Pop Tart

Coral + Cobalt Blue Stripes (#JCrew #EastlandShoe) // The Salty Hanger


A pint-sized fashionista has been raiding my shoe rack lately. Any time the closet doors are open just a smidge, he sniffs out the weakness and descends upon my poor, unsuspecting footwear like a wild cheetah takes down his prey. The primary object of his affection? These shoes - by far the brightest, shiniest pair of kicks in my collection.

He's pretty content while he's flopping around the bedroom in my penny loafers. But the second I try to recover the stolen shoes to put on my own feet, all heck breaks loose. Not to brag, but I'm bigger and have the "Because Mommy Said So" trump card up my sleeve, so I'm typically the victor in this particular battle. Unfortunately toddlers aren't known for being gracious losers. Nothing like getting stink-eye from your 20-month-old son because you stole "his" shoes.

Coral + Cobalt Blue Stripes (#JCrew #EastlandShoe) // The Salty Hanger

Coral Penny Loafers + Golden Retriever // The Salty Hanger

Coral + Cobalt Blue Stripes (#JCrew #EastlandShoe) // The Salty Hanger

Coral + Cobalt Blue Stripes (#JCrew #EastlandShoe) // The Salty Hanger

Group shot!
Coral + Cobalt Blue Stripes (#JCrew #EastlandShoe) // The Salty Hanger

No comments:

Post a Comment