March 1, 2015

Outfit // The Navy Dress


Ah, the Little Navy Dress. I have no idea why it's taken me so long to own one of these guys. The traditional LBD - Little Black Dress always seemed a little too formal for the various no dress-code office environments where I've worked, minus the occasional client meeting. 

Since I ordered my LND from eShakti, a website that allows you to customize dresses, I was able to lengthen the sleeves for a little extra warmth. I was also able to select my ideal hemline-  short enough that I don't feel like a sister wife, but long enough that I don't give everyone an eyeful when I reach down to pick up the nugget. I could have gone a step farther and provided my measurements to have the bodice customized for me too, but I went with their standard sizing chart and lucked out with a perfect fit. In the immortal words of Vicky Gunvalson, "Woohoo!!!"


eShakti Dress (c/o) // Nine West Pumps (similar here) // Pearl Earrings


eShakti Dress (c/o) // Silver Mesh Clutch (similar here) // Kate Spade Sandals (similar here and here)



eShakti Dress (c/o) // Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Scarf (exact print here) // Vineyard Vines Bangle // Kate Spade Teal Tote (similar here) // Jack Rogers Palm Beach Navajo Flat






eShakti Dress (c/o) // Guess Cardigan (similar here) // Target Plaid Scarf 
// Nine West Riding Boots (similar here) // Coach Legacy Clutch

2 comments:

  1. That dress looks perfect for you! And it has pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a versatile dress! I love all the colors you styled with it.

    ReplyDelete